Sweet! You made it.
This is the video series for setting up your new Flaunt Site. We’ll walk you through the whole process, as well as learning valuable SEO strategies. Setting up the main options, and styling of the site should only take half an hour or so. And then adding the content may take anywhere from an hour to a few hours depending on how your business is setup.
In this step, we’ll be setting up some basic options. This is an important step, especially the address, as this will impact your Local SEO (even if you don’t list your address publicly).
So let’s get started. You may want to open this in a separate tab or window to make things easier.
- In your Admin area, on the left menu, you’ll see Flaunt Options towards the bottom. Click on that.
- The first tab you’ll see is Identity Options. This is where you upload your logo. Make sure your logo is at least 300 pixels wide (600 pixels or larger is better). Most logos look better as PNG files. When you’ve uploaded, click the Publish button on the right side of the screen.
- The next tab is Business Name, Address, Phone. This is an important aspect of Local SEO. You’ll want to fill this out completely even if you won’t be displaying your address on your website. If you have a Google My Business listing, make sure that the information matches exactly.
- Social Links is the next tab. Fill out your social links. They will be displayed in the upper left of the site.
- The next tab is Call To Action Options here you can change the text that appears on the Call To Actions buttons. We have a few you can select from, or you can add your own. You can also change where the link sends people. Default is Contact, but you can choose any page you like.
That was easy! Now, as Jay Z would say… “On to the next one.”